Amertha Bhavani Goes to Czech Republic, Day 27 (Sep 9, 2013) - Karlovy Vary [LAST DAY]

by - 3:40 PM

The journey finally came to an end. We had to go home tonight. That means we still had a few more hours to spend. We used the remaining hours to walk around Karlovy Vary. Too bad it was raining, it was very light though that it was enough to cover up only with our scarves. We might be walking at the same path again like in the parade. But this time we could really experience the places more, instead only passing it. And of course taking pictures there.






Prince William and Kate Middleton Barbie figures






We then were heading to Prague, straight directly to the airport. After checking in, we had McDonald's to fill our stomach. Then it really was time to say goodbye. We said our last greetings with KBRI people and hoped to see them again.

I feel very blessed, grateful, and proud to have this experience. I never thought I could achieve my dream dancing abroad as well as to explore new places. This trip is beyond my expectations. Beside those two things, I could meet new people from many countries, young and old, and get to know them and their culture. I hope to see them again in the future and am looking forward to another cultural mission trip! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments