One Fine Day in Singapore (Sep 13-14, 2014)

by - 9:12 PM

I actually arrived the day before to watch YG Family Concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium that night. To sum it up, I was having a really great night! Watching my favourite K-Pop stars in one stage was a dream come true. Until now, I couldn't believe I attended the concert and it was the best K-Pop concert I've ever attended.





The next day, I woke up very late and curled up in bed after waking up. I came here with my cousin and we stayed at my aunt's apartment in Segar Road. The location is quite far from the airport and city centre, but I really love how quiet and comfortable the neighbourhood is. The environment is perfect. We went out at lunch time and my uncle treat us at the neighbourhood canteen. It's called e-canteen, taken from eco-friendly canteen. Oh my, I'm in heaven!! I was starving and there were lots to choose. Besides, they were cheap! Nothing more than (Singapore)$6, or even $5! The place itself is also clean. I got confused at first of what to eat, but the pork really caught my eyes. They were cooked in different ways and I chose some of it. I really had a great lunch, indeed.



Then me and cousin walked around the city. First, I took her to Haji Lane because she'd never been there. It had only been 3 weeks since I went here but still, I had another photoshoot, haha.




We walked around Orchard, looking through shops. I ended up buying Garrett popcorn and a top at H&M. I enjoyed my time that afternoon because the weather was perfect.

S1.20 Singapore ice cream

We were curious with Potato Head Folk, so we took the MRT to Chinatown since it is the closest station. When we got out from the station, we were so amazed with the view, there were lots of lanterns. We were like happy kids walking because we were just bored with the malls back in Orchard. Because we didn't have much time, we were directly heading to Potato Head. We walked a bit far and we just wished we knew the bus number that could take us there. We were also a bit insecure because on the way there, there weren't many people. We were relieved when we found the place even though there still weren't many people around. I thought the area would be more crowded than that. Maybe because it was Sunday, we only wanted to take pictures there anyway. What made us sad is G-Dragon (one of the artists at the concert) was here last night. And later we found out the next day that he came back here that night! I just wanted to cry.



Potato Head Folk

On the way back to the station, we passed this food alley. Again, I just wished I had more time. I wanted to try the food and I love the ambience. Next time I really should go here if I go to Singapore again.


So yeah, it was our last stop and that's how we ended our trip. What a great weekend getaway! Sadly, we both had to leave the next morning because we got class.

You May Also Like

0 comments