Euro Trip, Day 14 (July 1, 2013) - Lourdes, France

by - 6:44 PM

Wake up so early to join the morning mass. Again, we joined Indonesian tour group, but different from yesterday. We had private mass at the chapel, led by Indonesian priest. After that, we were taken to the house of St. Bernadette by my tour guide. It is an old house (of course) but doesn't look creepy to me. From there, I went around the holy shops again and found more interesting things.




Then it's time to say goodbye to Lourdes because now we're going to... Paris! We went there by train. There was a problem with our train so we had to go to another station. And we arrived in Paris! It was already late afternoon. We checked in at the hotel. Some of us were in a rush because we were going to watch Lido cabaret show. Too bad it was traffic jam. We were taken by double-decker bus and I sat on top so I could see the street. When I arrived, I wanted to see the surrounding because they look very beautiful at night with colorful lights shining from the stores. But we were late so we ran inside. We already booked so we were directly taken to our seats. I knew we missed a little part. I was so shocked that the ladies were literally topless! The fee is already included drink, choices of sodas and juices so I had a very nice orange juice with a bucket of ice. Overall, it was an entertaining show with great lighting, colorful and glittery costumes. They have two shows if I'm not mistaken because when I left the room, there was another queue for going inside. I don't have any photography because it's not allowed.

You May Also Like

0 comments