Bali, Day 4 (Jan 5, 2013)

by - 9:21 AM

Woke up so late again today. I had brunch at D'Junction, Seminyak. I ordered Spinach Gnocchi, Ocean Salad (octopus, prawn, and squid), and warm chocolate cake for dessert. They all taste good. Really. It was the best gnocchi and salad I've ever had!
Warm Chocolate Cake, Ocean Salad, Spinach Gnocchi
We then walked around and shopping (again). So stupid that I didn't write where I went in my journal. D'oh.
We ended up at a restaurant called Rosso Vivo, an Italian restaurant in Kuta. We ordered corn soup and pizza. We didn't feel like eating actually but we had nowhere to go. Eating here was unplanned and became the most unimportant meal of the day. Because after this we went to Hotel Santika Premiere, Kuta as we planned before to just sit around. I tried the poffertjes and ordered Ginger Lemon Mint for drink.
Poffertjes on a hot stone

Then I took a shower. Oh, we moved to different hotel. Tonight we stayed at Gran Whiz Hotel in Kuta. We took a walk at Kuta Beach Walk again. I ate again that night. How many times had I eaten today? I had oreo crepes at Kitchenette and sat outdoor so I could see the street with night lights on.
Last meal of the day

You May Also Like

0 comments