Euro Trip, Day 9 (June 26, 2013) - Pisa & Cannes

by - 4:41 PM

Today's first stop is Pisa Tower. We were still in Italy, so yeah it was still hot. Thank God it was my last day in Italy, I was moving to Cannes after that. I was hoping Cannes wasn't too hot like this. There were lots of tourists. I spotted a group from Spain because one guy tied Spanish flag on his neck. Bonus of cute guys today gave a little happiness, I almost forgot the heat. Not much story to tell here. Even though I didn't have much time, it was enough for me to take pictures and walk around.




Everybody was trying to make illusion pictures,
so was I!


Street attraction

The hot weather made me craving for ice cream all
the time, and luckily there's gelato everywhere!


Arrived in Cannes and thank God there was free wi-fi even though it was only available on the lobby as I didn't get any free wi-fi at Italy hotels. We stayed at Armada Hotel. Tonight was the most fun because after dinner, me and the others, especially the teens went to the beach. Fortunately, the weather wasn't hot at all, though it was a bit windy. There, we met a group of people sitting who asked us to join but we were too shy. Chandni (my friend) approached them and found out that they were actually strangers and didn't know each other before. Too bad we didn't join them. I actually loved to but it was rare to have free time at night like this so I decided to walk around the city instead.

Later on, we heard music and saw a bunch people. I was curious and checked what was going on. There was a group of street dancers! I was sooo happy cos this is ma thing! I thought they were just finished but actually they were just going to start. So we watched them dance. I got my eyes on one guy. He's the most good looking. I think he looks like Ashley Banjo and Ryan Guzman (both dancers) combined. They really showed what they got and each of them has their own styles and tricks. After they finished, we took pictures with them and I said to them that I was also a dancer. Without any further expectations, they asked me to dance! I refused at first but then I thought these people won't remember and I won't meet them again, so why not? I had no preparation at all so I did whatever I had in my mind. They gave me hip hop music but I gave any dance styles, I didn't care if they didn't match. I even showed them Indonesian traditional dances. They cheered for me and the people who watched them were still there so they watched me too. It was a nice experience, though.

Me, suddenly became a street dancer.. in Cannes!
After that, we continued our walk and had another meal at McDonald's. We talked and laughed. We went back to the hotel very late but we really had a good time that night.

You May Also Like

0 comments