Bali, Day 3 (Jan 4, 2013)

by - 9:13 AM

I had to wake early today because we were going to Bali Bird Park. It was a VERY HOT day! I got to see these amazing birds and their shows. Besides birds, there is also reptile section. Let these pictures tell its own stories.


Here, at one of the shows. The host asked me to be a volunteer (so unlucky because I sat at the front)
Was dared to hold and be a tree for these beautiful birds
So shocked that when I entered this area, the iguanas walked freely around me!

After all this animal sightings, we had lunch at Bebek Bengil. Of course I ordered its famous crispy duck (how come I don't have any pictures here?). My mom wanted to buy fan so we went to Kipas Srikandi, Sesetan. She already knew the owner very well so we could get special price. The fans are very nice.

We chilled at Rock Bar in Ayana Resort. I love the resort so much, it is huge and has beautiful view! Perfect for couples and newlyweds for their honeymoon. We had to go by cable car from the lobby. From where I sat, the sun was hot and shone directly to my side but there was nowhere to go. I put my umbrella to cover up. But in contrary, two foreigner girls beside me closed their umbrella. I just ordered a drink and enjoyed the view. I should have come at night. It would have a better ambience.

Sunset view from Rock Bar

At night, we had proper dinner at Slippery Stone. This place actually had nice ambience but there wasn't many people that night. The food was good. I had steak and soup. Sorry, no pictures again.

You May Also Like

0 comments