Amertha Bhavani Goes to Czech Republic, Day 11 (Aug 24, 2013) - Cerveny Kostelec

by - 2:30 PM

I was going to be around a month here and I didn't have time for joining mass. Feel so blessed today I could join the mass held with everybody from other countries. It was fun that we wore our own costumes. The mass was presented dual-language, in Czech and English. It was open for everybody.
The gifts are presented by the representatives from each country



After the mass, we met people from KBRI and ate together at the same café/restaurant where I had tiramisu milkshake. I had rice with pork. It was a nice lunch for me.





We had performance in the afternoon. We danced Mangetem but this time is different. Mbak Ayu, our dance coach and Mas Donny, the costume chief also danced. I just knew at that time that Mas Donny could also dance. I couldn't wait to watch their performance. They danced together first and continued by me and three others.




First time having this 'tattoo'drawn on our arms











Break time! Yeah, we had another performance that night. It would be our very last performance on the main stage here :'(. During break, we just hung around the park in front of the school, meeting and talking with everybody.


While we were getting ready, the Mexican girls visited us to give bracelets.
They were nice and colourful. We also gave them Balinese fan.


The sweet Mexican couple, Hector and Viri, taught kak Abrar and Nadia
the Mexican couple dance. How lovely.

Our last Saman performance in Červený Kostelec. The audience cheered and clapped enthusiastically, we really made it!


You May Also Like

0 comments