Euro Trip, Day 7 (June 24, 2013) - Verona, Italy

by - 3:27 PM

Do you know what sucks? So I was looking for this story’s pictures and I found nothing on the folder. Then I remember at that day my brother forgot to charge the camera’s batteries. We have two, and both of them were empty. Grrr… Thank God I still have pictures on my phone’s camera.



We're going to Verona! The city was a bit quiet. We had to go around by walking. Not so many locals walked, maybe because it was raining, it wasn't heavy though. But I didn't see much vehicles passed by either. We stopped at a bridge and there was lock of love. I thought they only have one spot of that lock, the famous one.



We arrived at the House of Juliet. Woah.. I felt like I was on the scene of Letters to Juliet movie. I had a sudden romantic feeling and was like in love even though I wasn't in love with somebody, just.. suddenly reminded me of someone.
With the statue of Juliet

Pink and red tone love locks

Sticky bubble gums


Found a fancy shop. Here you can have custom writings on aprons, handkerchief, etc. You could request any designs and writings that you wish to be written on them. When you come inside, they'll ask you to write your name and they'll sew your name on a paper for free without buying anything first. I got one. This shop is perfect if you're looking for gifts or even for yourselves.

Another fancy shop, actually there are more of these



Spotted these on my way to our bus



The journey hasn't ended here. After that, we went to Pierotucci, where the branded leather bags made. The leathers are nice and colourful. I actually didn't want to buy anything but everybody seemed to shop, so my dad told me to get one. At the end, my dad bought me an orange Michael Kors bag and the good thing is it was tax-free! :D

You May Also Like

0 comments