Seoul Winter Trip - Day 2 (Jan 17, 2014) - Myeongdong

by - 9:52 PM

Went to Myeongdong, a shopping district in Seoul. Turns out we only spent our whole day here! I felt like I'm in heaven. Beauty products from various brands are all here. One brand has many shops spread around. Promos are different on each store, so you better check between two stores first from the same brand. I was too busy and excited looking and trying those makeup. They're all too cute and hard to resist. Myeongdong is a must-visit place for beauty junkie. Actually any girls would be so happy spending their time (and cash) here. I think it's not enough for me to explore Myeongdong in one day.

Basically today is our shopping day. Besides makeup, there were some other interesting things to buy. We found Everysing, a store that sells official SM Entertainment goods. I don't know if the store is temporary or not, because when I checked about the place while writing this, it is closed already. Below Everysing, there is SPAO store which is a clothing brand. I got myself a nice discounted backpack.

While in Myeongdong, there's another place which is on my list that I had to visit: Myeongdong Underground. This is a heaven for K-Pop lovers. Official and non-official goods are sold here. I bought myself Big Bang and G-Dragon's concert DVDs and their lightstick. Well, I actually wanted to buy more but I still concerned about my money and my luggage capacity.
At Everysing




While walking, we spotted a crowd and this guy and his friends walked and took pictures with people. I didn't know who they were but turns out they were a Korean boyband called Nom Street. They seemed to be promoting something. Even though I'm not too familiar with them, why didn't I take picture with them while I could? I was taking picture with K-Pop artists!! Then they gave us their card and I found that they had already performed in TV shows and already have fanbase. Not bad and I felt happier knowing they're quite famous :P
With Yo Han from Nom Street


A bit surprised a Christmas tree was still displayed because
it was already mid-January. It's pretty, though.

There are many great street food in Myeongdong

We arrived at home and suddenly we all felt hungry. We decided to go to a restaurant nearby. It's called Chir Chir and their speciality is fried chicken. It was 9 or 10pm already but the restaurant was packed!


Can you believe these are only samples and bonuses?

And they are what I actually bought

You May Also Like

0 comments