Cozy Afternoon around Fullerton and Boat Quay

by - 10:28 PM

I realized I've been a couple of times going to Singapore, but how come I've never taken any picture in Merlion? I know it sounds so tourist-y, but it's one of Singapore landmarks after all. Everybody take pictures there. So here we go.

The weather was such a turn off. I arrived at the nearest station which is Raffles Place but it was raining! So I walked around the basement of One Raffles Place mall and I found a treasure: food court. There are many mouth-watering food. They looked so good. I was full actually, but I still wanted to try one. I ended up trying this Strawberry Cheesecake Tart from Fancy Delights. Oh my God it's so good! I am still curious with other flavors until now. They provide many kinds of cold tarts and egg tarts.

Fancy Delight's Strawberry Cheesecake Tart

The afternoon stroll began. I had to walk quite far from Raffles Place to reach Merlion, and there was still few drops of rain. I never pass the area so it's new to me and I really enjoyed it.
When I arrived in Merlion, there were many people. Everybody took pictures and so did I. The background is amazing.

Merlion

Marina Bay Sands

Esplanade


They even build restaurants under the bridge!




I really had a good time here despite the rain. The area is perfect for afternoon chill. I also spotted some people having their afternoon run, some even led by coach. They seemed to be in a training program or something.





My mom thought this was Clarke Quay because they look similar. This is actually Boat Quay. There are many restaurants and bars along the side of the river. I saw more foreigner customers than the locals. No doubt since this is business district.



What a pretty rainbow lights


You May Also Like

0 comments