Euro Trip, Day 3 (June 20, 2013) - Koln & Frankfurt, Germany

by - 4:23 PM

We're moving to Germany today. After a long journey, I arrived in Koln. Our main purpose of going here was only to look at the Cathedral Church. It's well known for its gothic style. The weather was very bad that day. It was raining lightly but the wind was strong enough to make your umbrellas fly away if you don't hold it tightly. Inside the church, I used the opportunity to pray, expressing my gratitude in life, especially having this trip to Europe. I'm not exaggerating, but I almost cried. We were then looking for lunch and because of the bad weather and limited time, we just ate at McDonald's. I had chicken wrap which tasted almost like kebab.
Gothic style Cathedral church in Koln, Germany












Next, we were going to Rhein. We had afternoon snack in a restaurant called Big Mama. Most of us ordered its famous Black Forest cake and also tried the apple pie.
Then we went to Frankfurt. I wish I could stay longer here. We went here only to have dinner and stay for a night.



You May Also Like

0 comments