Bali, Day 2 (Jan 3, 2013)

by - 11:39 PM

In holidays, I never wake up early. Today I woke up at 9am. I still wanted to curl up in bed and it took me so long for preparation so we just left at 10.30. We had brunch at a restaurant nearby called Tekor Bali. The waiter said that Tekor in Balinese means 'pincut', a plate made with banana leaves. I had omelette and tried my mom's Nasi Campur.

We walked around  Seminyak and I started shopping that day because we visited clothing stores (SALE in body&soul!) and accessories shop. When you shop, it feels like the time is going faster. I got a little hungry. My mom took me to Biku which she says they have good desserts. I tried its Pavlova, carrot cake, and Vietnamese roll. Again, they gave me the magic towel to clean up.


Please ignore my face. You can see the Pavlova and the carrot cake I'm eating, right?

Then I hung at the beach near our hotel. I just chilled and felt the afternoon breeze. Thank God it wasn't raining. I felt so calm and relaxed.

And after that, yes, we ate again. Dinner this time. We looked around the restaurants nearby. We looked at the menus randomly and chose what was good. We ended up at a restaurant called Blue Ocean. I was craving for sambal matah at the time so I ordered Seafood Nasi Campur and spinach soup for appetizer. The nasi campur was sooo good that I was very satisfied.
Spinach Soup

Seafood Nasi Campur

You May Also Like

0 comments