Seoul Winter Trip, Day 5 (Jan 20, 2014) - Nami Island

by - 9:53 PM

Spent the whole day at Nami Island (Namiseom). This place is popular because it is where Korean drama Winter Sonata took place. We went there by train and arrived at Gapyeong station. There are lots of taxis that gonna take you to Namiseom dock. You buy the tickets here and also to take the ferry.

Another satisfaction after long journey. The place is magical and romantic. I got a chance to experience the snowiest winter ever while in Seoul! There was so much to see and they have amazing views and surroundings. Again, I think this place is perfect for couples, especially newlyweds and I could really feel the romance. I just love being here! Let the pictures do the story.









Eating here is a bit expensive but no other choice unless we wanted to be freezing the whole day.
First time trying Naengmyeon (cold noodle). I didn't expect it is that good!

A nice hot seafood soup





Reality show shooting





It's getting more beautiful at night



Beautiful yet creepy.
I wonder what I would find if I walked further.

I just destroy the beauty of the statue
Two wishes: 1. Go back here during fall. 2. Go here during winter again with future husband.

Me, Jennifer, and Tata wanted to try this crowded restaurant near our house. We were very amateur
grilling those
 pork. We preferred the staff keep helping us with that.

Last stop before going home, we visited Style Nanda. We just knew it is actually really close with our house! Style Nanda is a leading women's fashion store. Most of the clothes are worn by K-Pop artists. What I was most excited about is the makeup sold there which is 3EyesConcept. They have amazing colors that another Korean beauty brands rarely have. We were too happy trying the products.
Free photo booth!

You May Also Like

0 comments