Hotel Jen Orchard Getaway, Singapore

by - 9:45 PM

I thought I wouldn't go anywhere this holiday, but my cousin who lives in Singapore was getting married so I came back to Singapore after around 4 months. I had 5 days to spend but I used the first 2 days to help everybody regarding the wedding. I couldn't go anywhere, though. Singapore was raining all the time which isn't very convenient to walk around. Since I went to many places in this trip, instead of telling the story on each day, I'll just blog about the places one by one. Stay tuned! First of all, I'm going to review the hotel I was staying at. My cousin's place was packed with people and it is too far from city centre so my mom and I decided to stay at a hotel this time. We stayed at Hotel Jen Orchardgateway. 

The best thing about the hotel is the location: perfect! It is located at the centre and the heart of Singapore. It is only a minute away from Somerset station, which is a station before/after Orchard. You can even go to Somerset 313 within a few steps. The building is just right behind it. When you come inside, you'll only find receptionist desk. The guest service for checking in is located at 10th floor, the bar and restaurant are there too. So basically the 10th floor is the actual main lobby. There are different elevators here that bring you to the room. I had Deluxe room which is located at the very top, 20th floor. Talking about the room, I love it very much. It is spacious and comfortable. Everything was working well. The wi-fi connection is available all over the building. The view from my room was not special in daylight, though. Only a view of buildings. It is prettier at night where there are lights. On each floor, there are trolleys provided for luggage.










When my mom said we were going to stay here, I browsed for it first. I fell in love with the pool and couldn't wait to be there. According to the bad weather and I kept going out, I just had time to experience the pool for real on last day. It is the first hot day while I was there. The pool is located at 19th floor. Since I would be leaving that night, I only took pictures here before I went out. I wish I had one more day to jump and swim, or only to chill there.











So sorry I can't give any description about breakfast. My mom only booked the room without breakfast since I wake up very late on holidays, hehe. They hold Ladies Night every Friday night for only $15++ with free flow of drinks. 

You May Also Like

0 comments