Euro Trip, Day 4 (June 21, 2013) - Titisee, Germany

by - 10:17 PM





We spent the day in Titisee, an area near mountain. The place has many shops like souvenirs, clothes, and food. There are hotels and restaurants too. There are more older people than the young ones. I think the environment suits for elders. It's a small neighborhood. Everything seems to be close to each other. The weather was a bit weird. The sun shone brightly but the wind blew heavily and it was freaking cold! I had lunch at a restaurant where I ordered pork pan with some kind of pasta. It actually tasted good but the pasta was too much so I couldn't finish it.

Pork pan with pasta. I don't know what kind of pasta they use.
It's very plain when eaten alone but when you mix it
with the gravy, it's so damn good

My dad and brother's meal: Pork sausage, taste so-so

After lunch, I had a walk around Titisee, entering souvenir shops and looking at the view. We were taken to Drubba which is famous for its cuckoo clocks. I got a chance to know how the clocks are made.

Some of Drubba's cuckoo clock collection






Rheinfalls Schaffhausen
Then we were taken to a place called Rheinfalls Schaffhausen which is the end of Rhein river. After that, we were directly going to Hotel Ramada, where we were going to stay while in Switzerland. We had dinner there and the kids were happy that we didn't have to eat Chinese food that night. Another happy bonus for the kids was the wi-fi! We underestimated this hotel since it's near the mountain which we thought they must have very bad signal and internet access. We were very dependent on wi-fi because we couldn't buy any sim card which would be a waste because we kept switching countries. After having dinner, since the sky was still bright, the kids had a walk outside. It was very cold, though, but we enjoyed the moment. There was a playground nearby. We had fun there, bringing back our childhood memories.

My 3-course dinner:
Cream soup

Chicken with white and red rice?

A nice chocolate mousse for dessert

How I love the neighborhood.
It's evening already but it was still bright.

Me and bro were bringing back our childhood moment

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks.Hotel Frankfurt Oder

    ReplyDelete