Amertha Bhavani Goes to Czech Republic, Day 24 (Sep 6, 2013) - Karlovy Vary

by - 1:13 PM

Performed with other countries at a hall of the main building of the festival here. The audience were kids and young adults. I think they were having field trip.

We were given a short free time at the centrum again. There were more food stands opened. This fried dough caught my attention. A friend bought it first and I decided to buy one. To me, the dough taste almost like 'cakwe' in Indonesia. The difference is in Indonesia, it has long shape and usually eaten with chili sauce. But here, the shape is round that looks like a pizza. You can order half portion and request the toppings which are cheese, garlic sauce, and tomato sauce. It taste super delicious! I struggled to not eat it quickly.

We moved to our second venue. I thought we were directly going there but suddenly, we stopped at a... shopping mall! Oh no! This is strange that none of us excited being here. We were afraid that we would shop like crazy again!! We told each other that we were not going to shop, only look around. There were many clothing shops including H&M. Great, so not helpful. I tried to waste my time at the supermarket. There were many interesting snacks and they were discounted. Earlier at the centrum, I bought a wafer called Kolonada and fell in love with the dark chocolate flavor. I suggest you buy this long wafer if you go here rather than the more popular Kolonoda round-shaped traditional spa wafers. At the supermarket, the long wafers were also discounted! So I bought more. The funny thing is after we gathered, one of our friends came out with some shopping bags, haha. She's actually the one who convinced herself and everybody to not shop more.
Also bought this chocolate-covered banana.
After trying, I thought I should have bought more of this.

Finally we arrived at the second venue. Again, it was a theatre. We still had some time to spend so we walked around the area. I loved the view and the weather was perfect at that time, it wasn't hot and the wind blew once in a while. There wasn't much people either, some people were walking and sitting. There were some benches and it was very relaxing sitting there.
How be-au-ti-ful!




The day wasn't over yet. Tonight, we were having party with the others, yeah! The restaurant in front of our hotel was turned into a club. There was disco ball, DJ, and some lights were switched off to make the ambience. We were dancing, talking, laughing, playing games, doing anything fun! We really wanted to make the most of the night since we had only two more days :(. The DJ played many songs from up beats to songs that suit for slow dancing. That night I drank anything provided, from beers to soda. But that's not the highlight. The Serbians brought their traditional drink and offered us to try straight from the bottle. I took a gulp and I was surprised that alcoholic drink was sooo strong! I got even more surprised when they said that kind is the lightest one in their country *shock*. After having enough dose of fun time, we decided to go the hotel to rest. Don't forget we still had more performances.





You May Also Like

0 comments