Seoul Winter Trip, Day 7 (Jan 22, 2014) - K-Pop Agency Tour

by - 9:54 PM

It's our last day and we ended our trip with K-Pop agency tour. Yeay! This is what I've been waiting for. For those of you who are not K-popers might not understand what I'm talking about in this post, hehe. South Korea becomes more popular because of K-Pop which is going global. There are many agencies which produce the artists. But today, I just visited the most popular agencies which also have my favorites artists.

First, we visited YG Entertainment since it's only one station away from our house. YG is my most favorite agency. As I remember, Big Bang wasn't in Korea at that time so I anticipated for Winner. There were two other girls waiting. After being there for around half an hour and spotted nobody, we left.





We went to Insadong again to buy souvenirs for our relatives and had lunch at a restaurant there.
Had this nice tofu soup, forgot what it's called in Korean

We visited Boy Who Cried Wolf (BWCW). It's EXO Pop Up Store. I was lucky I came here at the right time. This place is heaven for the fans. The store is a college-themed which is very interesting. Besides official goods, they also sell food and drinks which were called with EXO-related names. I really enjoyed being there.


















Too pretty!

Last stop is Cheongdamdong where there is SM, JYP, and Cube Entertainment. While we passed the street, we saw branded fashion stores. The area itself really is upper-class. Even the station is different with other stations I had visited before. This one has more glamorous and luxurious touch.

2PM at Apgujeongrodeo station




The actual SM building but it's being renovated

Since we're struggling to find the agency, we took a taxi and we didn't regret it at all because it was too far if we went there by walking.

Dunkin Donuts is just opposite JYP. So you can
sit comfortably if you want to wait a whole day.

Close with JYP, there is Cube Entertainment. And they have their own cafe too. Besides light food, they also sell Cube artists official goods.


Cube Cafe


And the last one is SM Entertainment. It's the most crowded agency we had visited today. Many girls are waiting. We were standing there for so long and feeling cold. There's a playground across the building.


And that's the end of my very first winter trip in Seoul. Even though I didn't meet any artists, I was still happy visiting the agency and since I was having my birthday at that time, the day just felt so good! At night, the girls surprised me by giving cake. They were very nice knowing the fact they just knew my birthday in the morning :).

I definitely want to visit Seoul again someday. There's still so much things and places I haven't explored. See you again in another season, Seoul!

You May Also Like

0 comments