Euro Trip, Day 11 (June 28, 2013) - Barcelona, Spain

by - 5:33 PM

Hola, Barcelona! Yes, I'm in the city where that famous football club exists. Had a long journey but I wasn't too tired, very happy by the time I arrived. We were taken to a beautiful rooftop place where we could see general view of Barcelona. It was hot, but not as much as in Italy. I told you Italy had the worst weather.
Rooftop park

With great view of Barcelona behind me




Then we visited Olympic Stadium. I felt like I was the owner of this place because it was just us and a few other people. I didn't know whether it was open or close cos we actually could get inside. It was so clean and well-maintained.





We were then going to our hotel, it's Hotel Porta Fira. OH. MY. GOD. From its look, I could already tell this is a hotel I'm going to love. It was a bright red, tall building. As usual, while waiting for our tour guide dealing with everything, the kids asked about the wi-fi. It was free all day, not only available on the lobby, but ALL area. YES!! Then we went inside our own room. OH. MY. GOD (part 2). The room is fancy and I love it so much! It is red and white. The wi-fi was also working well. Perfecto! These pictures will tell what I meant.

The sink is outside the bathroom, so we didn't have to wait when somebody wants to use the closet and the other wants to brush their teeth. The closet and the bathroom are also separated.

Already messy with our things


Comfortable beds

During this trip, me and bro were interested about Magnum 5 Kisses Limited Edition. We wanted to collect them all but it was impossible for us to buy all at once, so we got each of these from different countries and this day we completed the collection!

You May Also Like

0 comments