Kuala Lumpur, Day 4 (May 28, 2014) - Last Day

by - 12:24 AM

Tokidoki at Fahrenheit

Time to go home but I could still explore KL for a bit because the flight was in the evening. We just ended up spending the remaining hours at Pavilion. Again, I had my breakfast at Ying Ker Lou and after that I knew where to go because I saw it earlier: Batman was entering its 75th year! There were interesting displays of Batman from Bat-mobile, Batcycle, figures, and more. So cool!







Not too hungry but we wanted to try Madam Kwan, a famous Malaysian cuisine chain. We tried its Nasi Bojari and Nasi Lemak. They both taste so good! Last day is the last chance to eat anything I haven't tried. So after that, I kept buying all the food that looked interesting to me.
Nasi Bojari

Nasi Lemak

Rose Apple yoghurt

Bananarama. They call it 'Cutie' for regular size
and 'Sexy' for the large one.

I met my friend there so we ate together with his family at Hiong Mun restaurant. I was craving for the pork by looking at the poster. There was a special package so we chose that because the food offered looked good (the best and most important thing is the pork was included. Big smile :D)




Chocolate galore at the airport








It was a fun trip to KL. I just could forget college thing for a while and feel refreshed. A few years back, my mom went to KL with her friend and looking at KL now, she said KL has improved a lot in many aspects. I wish my city could keep growing like that. Would like to visit more cities in Malaysia!

You May Also Like

0 comments