Euro Trip, Day 1 (June 18, 2013) - Amsterdam, Netherlands

by - 10:46 AM

Starting my very long holiday, I had a chance to go around Europe with my family. We booked a tour package from Smailing Tour so we went together with some other people and a tour guide. I departed from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport at 12 am, flew with Emirates. I was amazed with the plane. I even tried the two-story plane! (I just knew there’s even such thing as two-story plane). During flight, I felt full all the time because they kept giving us food. I love all the food given especially its croissant. It smells so nice even from few meters away. When the stewardess asked whether I wanted the croissant or not, I nodded yes. Oh my… it was sooo delicious! I thought it was the best croissant I’ve ever had. Eaten by itself was already good, and eaten with butter made it perfect!

We transit in Dubai and had around 2 hours free time. I had a chance to look around the airport. Dubai’s airport was nice but not too special for me although it felt new. There are lots of shops and the employees come from around the world.



We had to continue our journey. After about 7-hour flight, I finally arrived at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam. I was too excited! We’ll ride the same bus that took us around until the end of the trip except in London. By the time I got into the bus, I felt like, ‘I. CAN’T. BELIEVE. I. AM. ACTUALLY. HERE.’ Yes, that’s how I described my feeling at that time.
Just ignore my closed eyed



First, I had a free time to walk around. It was hotter than I expected. While walking, I found a Sex Museum. I was curious what’s inside but I didn’t have much time so I just looked some figures at the front. Then we rode a canal cruise. I was excited at first because I could take a look around the city without walking but later on I got bored already because the journey was too long and I was still sleepy. The buildings were mainly the same, made of bricks. After the canal tour, I had dinner at a Chinese restaurant. FYI, most of the nights in the whole trip we had our dinner at Chinese restaurant until the kids got bored, including me and my brother. Then we were taken to the hotel. We stayed at Blue Star Hotel.














You May Also Like

0 comments