Bali, Day 5 (Jan 6, 2013)

by - 9:32 AM

Last day here! So today I had very late breakfast, I couldn't even call it brunch anymore. It was lunch time already. I had lunch at Kunyit Bali to have another Nasi Campur. I ate a lot cos I was so hungry. Continued to have dessert at Flapjacks. We went here because of my curiosity of this place. I ordered Java Chocolate Gelato.
Craving for Sambal Matah (coconut oil with chillies and red onion) while in here
Jadah, it's basically a fish satay

To waste time since tonight we had to go home, we walked around nearby. It turned out to be Kuta Beach Walk again. The other place I was curious about was Bubba Gump since it looked catchy and always crowded so we had lunch+dinner there. I ordered seafood platter and orange juice, the portion was giant! I couldn't finish it by myself.
Bubba's Gump seafoof platter (forget the actual name). To be honest, it taste so-so for me

This restaurant has a special way for customers to call the waiters. If you need something, put the board like in the picture above. If you don't need anything, just leave it like this (see picture below).



There's more! Bubba Gump has some interesting corners to look at besides the restaurant.





You May Also Like

0 comments