Cloud Forest - Gardens by The Bay, Singapore

by - 9:55 PM

Even though the ticket price is expensive, I still suggest you to enter both domes. They are worth a visit. Nothing's different on my second visit. I can see things more clearly though since it was already dark on my first. Just like in Flower Dome, it is very cold here. The coldest spot is in front of the waterfall.










The part I love most is the skywalk, I can see all things inside and outside the dome in a more beautiful way. The highest is called the Cloud Walk and the second one is Tree Top Walk. I don't recommend to try walking here for those who are afraid of heights, even to those who thought they weren't. My mom was suddenly felt dizzy and couldn't breathe. Yeah, I've been through that and I know how that feels. Very scary I know. She finally managed to walk through the Tree Top Walk, though.











Then you'll pass this laboratory that explains about the earth. I am so not interested in this kind of thing so I was just looking around and take pictures, but I personally think it is a very great media for learning, even for kids.




The spot I hate the most. The first time I passed this, I screamed and ran.
It was very dark so it looked even scarier! I got used to it,
I prepared myself, but still.. scary enough


RELATED STORIES:

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice photos on Cloud forest! Have you also visited these other interesting places in Singapore?

    hidden gems in Singapore

    ReplyDelete