Amertha Bhavani Goes to Czech Republic, Day 21 (Sep 3, 2013) - Prague

by - 11:09 PM

Bed face in a cold morning

Woke up to have breakfast at KBRI. It was cold and I was still sleepy, but I couldn't wait to have my breakfast.
Inside KBRI's hall where we always had our meal

After breakfast, we were directly going to Hilton Prague. There, everybody was busy preparing that night's event, Diplomatic Reception. Yes, many important people would come and we were going to perform in front of them! We tried the stage for our blocking. I don't know but I just felt tired. Well, very sleepy at the same time. Basically we spent the whole day there. Time flew so fast that we had to prepare ourselves. We were given a big dressing room along with people from KBRI.

Before the event began, we had another role besides performer to be guest-welcomer. We greet everybody who came. It was fun to meet ambassadors and important people from many countries. Even some of them greet us back in Indonesian.

With Martom, Hungarian guy who fluently speaks Indonesian.
He even teaches Indonesian musical instrument at KBRI. Impressive!





Then it was time for us to perform. I was a bit disappointed knowing the fact we were just like a 'wedding singer'. You know, only to make noise in the middle of silence. Because while we were doing our thing, people were busy with themselves, eating and talking with each other.








Despite our disappointment, good thing came after that. We could try the buffet! I couldn't wait to have those desserts. We took different things on our plates and asked each other whether it's good or not. For the drinks, we could ask for wine! I ate so much that I became so full. While we were eating, we mingled with Indonesian people. Even though they were much older than us, we still had a nice and fun talk. Some talked about politics, some about history, and the others about their private life. It was nice to know people's stories and I could gain my insights.


With ibu Emeria Siregar and her assistant, kak Bayu. Turns out that she is
Kinan's (my high school friend) aunt and kak Bayu is Kinan's brother!

Spotted a Lambo parked outside the hotel. We called this Bat-mobile, haha.

You May Also Like

0 comments