Amertha Bhavani Goes to Czech Republic, Day 22 (Sep 4, 2013) - Karlovy Vary

by - 11:08 AM

Leaving Prague again and moved to Karlovy Vary. We went there by bus and the bus was so nice. It was owned by a youth organization I forgot what it is called. It has drinking machine inside the bus! I got myself a cup of nice hot chocolate. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't.

We were taken to the accomodation by another bus. It was located at the end of the street. There were two buildings standing across each other. One is the hotel and the other is a restaurant called Restaurace Mánes where we always had our meal. We had performance that night but we had free time before. Karlovy Vary is not that bad at all. There was much to see. And I just knew that lots of Russian come here. I loved the Centrum very much. There is McDonald's and there were lots of food shops which sell Czech original snacks. And there was a bazaar at that time.

Karlovy Vary has its very own liquor, Becherovka. Its museum is a must-visit if you go here. Becherovkas are sold everywhere along the centrum, but the cheapest one is here at its own place. You could even have discounts with particular minimum buying.



Magnum McFlurry!


Fancy pink car

The buildings mostly look the same and they hang various countries' flags






We performed at a theatre and these pictures are the best I've got since the others are more blurry. First day in Karlovy Vary went well.




You May Also Like

0 comments