Chinatown, Singapore

by - 10:29 PM


I was happy knowing my cousin and her friends would gather in Chinatown because I also wanted to go here. When I only passed this to reach Potato Head in September, I just wanted more of Chinatown.

And here I was, stepping out from exit A of Chinatown station. This exit for me is like an entrance of paradise that leads you directly to Pagoda Street. In September, it was late afternoon, the sky was turning dark, and the lanterns were beautifully lit. I gasped, was walking and looking around in awe. They were just too pretty for me. This time, it was a bright day so I could see the colourful walls. I smiled when walking.


Many souvenirs with good price could be found here. You can get more discounts if you buy in bulk. In my case, the souvenirs are only interesting to be seen, because I love the food more. Talking about food, you can find almost everything. There are a lot to choose from the restaurants and food street.



We ended up eating at Yum Cha. I just knew it was that famous at that time. First, my cousin's friend said he found a great dim sum restaurant while browsing. Second, I saw the big sign right in front of me. Yeah, you won't be having any trouble finding the restaurant. Don't be confused when you enter the building, it's located on the second floor.





I like the look and layout of the restaurant. It's clean, simple, spacious, and comfortable. For the food, well.. it's good but nothing special. I mean most dim sum restaurants have their own standard so for me it's just like any other dim sum restaurant.

I still haven't got the chance to try the food from Chinatown Food Street. I know the food is mainly the same like chicken rice, dim sum, seafood, etc. But still, I want to try one of them at least, and eat there because the atmosphere is different.





Oh, you can enjoy free wi-fi here. Just look at the sign provided all around.

You May Also Like

0 comments