The Mulia Bali

by - 2:02 AM

Who isn't familiar with The Mulia Bali? I've seen this a lot on my Instagram timeline. Anybody who goes to Bali post their pictures here, whether they're staying or not. The Instagenic spot is the tall statues. It looks amazing to me and makes me curious.
While in here, I don't want to miss the chance. I became so excited as I arrived. The lobby already amazed me. I see the colour of luxury. Then I walked forward to the outside and wow.. what a beautiful view I saw. The rooms, the pool, the bars, just perfect.







When I reached down, more stunning details I got. Suddenly I feel like I wanted to get changed in swimsuit and dip in the pool.





The colour of the sun beds blend with the sand

I finally found the statues. However, they are actually in the private area so I couldn't get the best angle of it but at least I'm not curious anymore.


To stay longer here, I ordered a drink at The Soleil, the hotel restaurant at the pool area. I could sit comfortably on the sofa, chill, read a book, and watch people. Everybody seems to have a good time here. Well, who doesn't?

Enjoying my Pomme Vanile (apple juice, mint, lime, and vanilla syrup) at The Soleil


It was such a great experience even though I was here only for a few hours. Every part in Mulia Bali seems to be interesting and attract my attention. I really should have a stay here someday.




Jl. Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Kawasan Sawangan, Nusa Dua
The Mulia Bali website

You May Also Like

0 comments