Motel Mexicola, Bali

by - 11:52 PM





Since this place kept being posted on my timeline, I became curious about it. The colourful walls and decorations really attract me. I finally experience the place by myself. I booked a seat a few hours before and arrived at 9pm. I've never been to Mexico but when I came inside, I felt like I was in Mexico! The decorations really set up the mood.

It was already crowded and the music was on. I can't wait to dance, but I sat first and ordered a drink and meal. It provides many selections of Mexican small bites and refreshing drinks to accompany. While I was waiting for the food, people started to get up, gather on the dance floor, and even make a line and dance around. I didn't expect that this bar is family-friendly. I saw not only some, but many kids were dancing too. Great, then. I was shy at first but my body couldn't hold any longer. I brought myself to the dance floor and mingle with everybody. I thought as it gets late, more people would come. But turns out there was nobody dancing anymore at 10.30pm even though the music was still on! People started leaving which made less people inside. Well, I was having enough fun time after all.






The alcohol bar


















A refreshing Maraquya Passion - pinneaple juice, orange juice, and passion fruit pulp with burst of lemon soda and dash of grenadine (Rp35.000)


A very nice De Atun Tostaditas - raw tuna marinated with soy, lemongrass and ginger sauce, topped with onion, avocado, and sesame seeds (Rp45.000)




Had a great time. Night life doesn't have to be wild.


Jl. Kayujati 9X, Petitenget

www.motelmexicolabali.com

You May Also Like

0 comments