Watersport at Tanjung Benoa

by - 1:58 AM

On my third day, I had a chance to try watersport in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua. Mom already arranged it with a coupon we bought online. I wasn't really excited about it at first, but rather than chilling at the beach or eating unnecessarily again, I better give it a go. 

Tanjung Benoa is the center for watersport. Many providers will take you jetski, banana boat, flying fish, scuba diving, snorkelling, and many more. Today, I was going to do sea walker and jetski, hosted by Wibisana.

Wibisana provides pick-up service from guests' hotel. Don't worry if you don't bring swimsuit, you can borrow from them. They will also offer you optional photo and video take that will be put in a CD.

I was going to do sea walker first. We rode a boat and moved to another boat. There, we were given instructions before we got inside. They told us many things, from hand signals to warnings of pressures and how to overcome it. I got the first turn and I became excited. I was relieved when they said we were not allowed to swim while inside since I cannot swim (oops). After wearing special shoes and helmet, I put myself inside the water. I was shaky at first, the water was very cold and the pressure was high which made my ears hurt but thankfully I could adapt easily. I never thought I could be excited about something like this so much. I was never too interested when some people got so excited about diving, but now I experience it myself and started to enjoy it. Being underwater is magical.





Walking to the boat

Listening to the instructions


Hey there, starfish!


Second round is jet ski. One person can only ride with one expert in one jet ski. The expert rode the jet ski first then he offered me to take turn. This is very exciting! I was taken around the sea. The speed, the wind that blew my face and hair, I had so much fun!! I could feel a smile on my face. Doing these watersport feels like I'm having one of my best moments in life. What a way to start the day :D



You May Also Like

0 comments