Rock Bar, Ayana Resort & Spa

by - 4:26 PM

Rock Bar is located in Ayana Resort & Spa area. Ayana itself is already well-known as one of luxurious hotels in Bali, the best in fact. FYI, America's Next Top Model Cycle 20 finalists stayed here while they were having their international trip! How cool is that.

This is my second visit and I am still amazed with the place, these pictures will explain. There are two ways to reach the bar, by cable car and walking down the stairs. I wanted to ride the cable car but I had to wait 20 minutes at that time and it was very hot from the place I waited so I walked instead.

Thank God there were still many empty seats left. There is an advantage of being early. Me and my brother ordered drinks and an appetiser to fill our stomach (I was still hungry after lunch). What we didn't know before is we got complimentary cassava chips, I didn't get any of this on my first visit. When the chips bowl empty and we were given the new one, we thought 'Oh wow, we thought it's only given once. Let't munch again.' But later we knew that every time the bowl is empty, they will refill the bowl. Oh, no.. And this same waiter is the one who kept refilling. We became traumatic every time we heard him saying 'Permisi (=excuse me)' because that means another bowl is coming. Lesson learned, I don't have to order any food if I come here again. Those chips are enough to make me full. Hmm, wait. Exception for the appetiser I ordered, I might have it again next time. The pita chips and the hummus sauce are just too good.

After being full, it's time to enjoy the sunset!






My brother called this 'The Infinite Chips'


Lychee Martini - Rp165.000
Exotic Delight (pinneaple, passion fruit puree, mango) - Rp115.000
Potato Wedges, Curly Fries, and Pita Chips with hummus (best among three), curry mayonnaise, and ketchup - Rp65.000 






Sunset

Let me give you a look of Ayana Resort

















Jl. Karang Mas Sejahtera, Jimbaran
Rock Bar's website

You May Also Like

0 comments