Best Western Kuta Villa

by - 1:32 PM

The reason why I stayed here is because mom got a complimentary voucher we could use. We really don't mind trying to stay there since the location is very okay, which is in Kuta, one of crowded area in Bali. Besides, we stayed there only for a night. Right in front of the hotel, you will find nothing actually, only a car park and a small shop. But walk a few meters to the main street, there is Laota, a Chinese restaurant that is well-known for its porridge and Circle K convenience store.


As we arrived, they offered us welcome drinks which is refillable and we could take by ourselves. After checking in, we were taken to our room. I had no idea that all of the rooms are located on separate area next to the concierge.

Guest Room main door

When the door opened, I only found chair and tables with umbrella but when I turned left.. what a nice alley I saw. I passed so many doors and I found out that these doors lead to Deluxe rooms. This is a different yet nice concept, I think.






But since I got Standard one, I had to take the stairs to reach the room. My first impression was the room is hot. The air-conditioner takes a while to be working at its best. But once it gets cold, I have no problem. The room has everything I expected it to have and it even has more, a sunbed outside of the room! Who would have thought? Wi-fi is also working well and fast. When the night came and as I got more time to spend in the room, some inconvenience arose. I found out that the room is not sound-proof. I could hear outside noise very clearly. There is connecting door in my room with a room next to me and turns out the room had a guest. They were a family, just came back at night, I could hear them being very noisy, and suddenly the kids were trying to open the connecting door! Aaarrggghh...


As usual, already messy with our stuff


Sun-bed outside of the room




The complimentary voucher is already included breakfast. I rarely booked a hotel room with breakfast because I usually get up late and past breakfast time. But when the concierge told me breakfast is open from 6 am to 10.30 am, I thought maybe I could have it. I didn't expect myself to wake up early that day which made me able to enjoy my breakfast. I had been craving for eggs so that is the one I was looking for. We could ask the eggs to be cooked in many ways. For other choice, well there are white rice, fried rice, side dishes, mini pancakes, and cereals, but I just feel I want more options.



Despite some inconvenience, overall I had a great stay and wouldn't mind staying here again. Try the Deluxe room, maybe?




Jl. Nyang Nyang Sari No. 2, Kuta

www.bwkutavilla.com

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Deluxe rooms are not necessarily better (or perhaps I was given the faulty ones?)
    1-bedroom villa is definitely better :)

    ReplyDelete