Bali Summer 2015 - The Warungs

by - 3:34 PM

Summer holiday. I only have one big plan, but this Bali trip is not part of it. I had been envying my friends since some of them went to Bali in the early holiday. Then my mom, who likes to browse for cheap tickets, asked me and brother to go. We're okay with the schedule, so here we go!

Since I visited many places (eating places take most part of it!), I won't tell the story day to day like usual. I will make lists and also describe a place one by one instead. First list is the warungs.

1. Warung Wardani
This is my first meal in this trip. I went to pick up my brother who already came earlier in Renon area. It was past lunch time and I was very hungry. While we around there, mom suggested to try Warung Wardani. I know that I definitely would eat again so I ordered a portion Nasi Bali Spesial I to be eaten by two. It consists of rice, egg, shredded chicken, shrimp, sate tusuk, sate lilit, ballad, vegetables, and sambal. It was perfect to fill my empty stomach but half portion is never enough for me.


Nasi Bali Special I (Rp40.000)

Jl. Yudistira No. 2, Denpasar


2. Warung Nyoman
I did watersport in the morning which made me super hungry afterwards. Warung Nyoman is located near the spot and I became fully satisfied, especially because of its big portions. We ordered two menus which are Bebek Betutu Warung Nyoman and Nasi Campur Bli Nyoman, consists of betutu steam rice, satay lilit, mixed Tum (meat and fish wrapped in banana leaf), shredded chicken, crispy chicken skin, mix vegetables, balado egg, and prawn crackers. Besides Balinese and other Indonesian food, they also provide Western food. Sorry I forgot to write down the price :(


Nasi Campur Bli Nyoman


Bebek Betutu Warung Nyoman



Jl. Pratama No. 66 X, Tanjung Benoa



3. Made's Warung
Me and mom went to church in the morning and we hadn't had anything before. So after the mass, we ate here because she missed this restaurant. We had Nasi Campur Spesial and a portion of 10 sate lilit. Like Warung Nyoman, Made's Warung also provides Western food. There are shops around the restaurant area.

Nasi Campur Spesial (Rp68.000)

Jl. Raya Seminyak, Br. Seminyak

You May Also Like

0 comments