Bali Summer 2015 List - Where To Have Your Brunch

by - 8:28 PM

Too late for breakfast, too early for lunch. That is what's called a brunch. Bali's nightlife makes people tend to get up late, skip breakfast, and look for a pleasant brunch. I only stayed up late once though while in here. It is just me who usually wake up late during holidays, oops.. So here I give you some nice brunch spots to try.

1. Watercress

Yes, I heard about this restaurant a lot but my mom is the one who insisted going here. Standing in a small neighbourhood with green surroundings and rustic design make this place very comfortable. It is packed with families and group of friends when I came.

I had to wait so long for one of the menu I ordered. The waiter noticed she forgot to take the order. Despite the inconvenience, I really enjoyed my brunch. Watercress provides typical Western menu and healthy juices which I love.






Mushroom Quiche with garlic green beans and watercress house salad




Watercress Eggs Benedict (Rp80.000)


Watercress Eggs Florentine (Rp70.000)




House Juice Blends
Enriching - mango, strawberry, orange and Cleansing - apple, carrot, ginger, lime (both Rp40.000)



Jl. Batu Belig No. 21A, Kerobokan
www.watercressbali.com


2. The Junction

When I saw this restaurant for the first time two years ago, the interesting interior caught my eyes. The reason I came back is because I miss its Ocean Salad and Gnocchi. The salad has this nice sour taste and the seafood taste so fresh. How about the gnocchi? As I remember, this potato and pesto gnocchi with blue cheese sauce is supposed to be oh-so-good, but when I had it that day it was too salty.






Ocean Salad (Rp85.000)


Gnocchi (Rp85.000)

Jl. Kayu Aya, Seminyak

www.the-junction-bali.com


3. Sea Circus

Another place that made me curious after I saw it on my timeline. This colourful house does really grab my attention. I actually wanted to try its breakfast menu but I came late so it is not available anymore, too bad. Besides typical Western food, it also provides Mexican food such as tortilla wrap, quesadillas, and taco. I ended up with the taco since I wanted something light.
















I just realised they gave me prawn taco instead of pork one after I took a snap of it. It looks tasty, though.


Bro had this Beer Battered Fish & Chips with tartare sauce (Rp70.000)


Marinated Pork Taco (Rp55.000)

Jl. Kayu Aya 22

www.seacircus-bali.com

You May Also Like

0 comments