Bali Summer 2015 List - Beach Clubs

by - 8:30 PM

Bali has many beach clubs to spend your afternoon at. Being lazy while looking for crowds or joining the party, you can have it here. I only had the chance to visit these two beach clubs:

1. Potato Head







I didn't expect it would be so crowded when I came. This beach club has definitely gained its popularity, especially among youth. Upcoming events will be held here. I honestly feel it's too packed. I remember the last time I came, people only sit at where they are supposed to be, not on the park.

At first, I came only for its apple crumble. But mom wanted to try the pork ribs. I was actually full but still said yes when she asked me to divide the ribs. I was disappointed with the apple crumble, it was not tasty as it is supposed to be. But... that pork ribs did explode in my mouth! Even though I only had one pork ribs in other place before, I could already say that this is the best pork ribs I've ever had. Really, it is well-seasoned, comes off the bone easily, and melts in my mouth. Oh gosh, I'm drooling now. So, if you don't have time to go to pork ribs-specialty restaurant, trying here would be worth it and more than enough.




Glazed BBQ Pork Ribs, Grilled Baby Corn, Asian Slaw (Rp250.000)


Warm Apple Crumble, Hokey Pokey Ice Cream (Rp50.000)















Jl. Petitenget 51B Seminyak

www.ptthead.com


2. Mozaic
We went here because we didn't have any idea where to go. Again, mom suggested this place to relax (she's more Bali expert than me, I thought. Hmm). The fact that the place is not too big and maybe it wasn't peak hour makes me enjoy the place more. A good reading makes it perfect. Since I wasn't looking for sun, the heat is the only turn-off.








Wild Berry Crush - raspberries, strawberries, pomegranate juice, and fresh lime (Rp40.000)

Jl. Pantai Batu Belig, Seminyak

www.mozaic-beachclub.com

You May Also Like

0 comments