Laka Leke, Ubud

by - 1:59 AM

Based on its name, it really is a hideaway restaurant although it is not far from Monkey Forest. Surrounded by green rice fields, garden, beautiful view of ponds, accompanied by the sound of Balinese instruments, eating here will give you a different atmosphere. The restaurant area is very spacious and there are many spots you can choose to have a seat.







While being here, I, and I believe everybody else recommend you to try its Famous Crispy Duck. Please do not order something else and skip this menu instead. It is too good to be missed. The duck is undoubtedly crispy. Have it with sambal matah (already included), it taste heaven! *oh my, I am drooling writing this* Try it yourself and you will know what I mean. And I recommend cold LGH (lemon, ginger, honey) tea for the drink, very refreshing. It also could be served hot.

The Famous Crispy Duck (Rp87.000)





In addition, to give you more experience, Laka Leke also hold performances and events.





Jl. Nyuh Kuning No. 32, Ubud

You May Also Like

0 comments