Hog Wild in Bali

by - 6:03 PM

Continued from Rock Bar, brother's friend asked to meet at Hog Wild in Bali. That means I'll be eating pork ribs! Did I say I was full back in Rock Bar? Forget it, my stomach still got some space for this.

Night time is the best time to be here, you just get the perfect ambience with the lights on. The restaurant is formerly known as Naughty Nuri's but it changed its name while working with the same team.





Let's just go straight to the point. We ordered the pork ribs and pork chops. I couldn't wait any longer to try them. When it came on my table, my eyes widened. When I put it on my mouth, I feel satisfaction. Meat came off easily from the bone, so tender, the sticky glaze, the sauce.. Everything felt so good. While for the pork chops, it's also good but I still prefer the ribs in taste.
What a nice meal to end my night.

The waiters got this ritual to sing together when they want to shake a drink, usually followed by the guests, so yeah it's not a quiet restaurant.

Pork Ribs (full rack) - Rp119.000

Pork Chops - Rp109.000

Let me enjoy my ribs!




Jl. Batubelig No. 41
www.hogwildinbali.com

You May Also Like

0 comments