Umalas Hotel & Residence

by - 1:54 AM

On our second night until the last, we stayed at Umalas Hotel & Residence. I didn't know mom already booked the room. When we arrived at night, the location already turned me off. There is nothing around the hotel and it's not a walking distance to the heart of Seminyak, even though it's only a few minutes by car. Another turn off is the wi-fi. It is very slow and I even couldn't load Instagram. I would forgive if my own mobile signal was okay, but it was actually not. The signal is very bad in the whole hotel area.

For the room itself, it is quite comfortable. We stayed in Two Bedrooms Superior that equipped with a bathroom, electric stove, coffee and tea maker, refrigerator, dining table, living room, and a TV. This reminds me of Apartment Setiabudi in Bandung. Unfortunately, the hygiene is very poor. We found spider-web in master room, right at the above of the bed and some furnitures were dusty. However, the staffs are very friendly and fast-response.

Since I love crowds, I wouldn't think of staying here again. They really need to improve the wi-fi and make final check of the room before letting guests come inside.










Jl. Umalas II No. 83
Kerobokan, Kuta
www.umalasresidence.com

You May Also Like

0 comments