Amertha Bhavani Goes to Spain, Day 16 & 17 (Aug 16-17, 2015) - Last Day

by - 6:03 PM

Here comes the day where we had our very. last. performance. Whaaatt??!! Time did fly so fast. We had been together for three weeks and now we had to go separately again starting today. In the afternoon, two of our friends had to leave first so we already started to feel sad. However, we couldn't bring our sadness in our performance tonight and let ourselves down. Instead, we really had to bring out the best.
Last full team photo
And the night came. We performed with Poland in Orellana la Vieja. I really loved the light decorations there, they were very pretty. While waiting, I could see some things sold like souvenirs (mostly fans) and toys. They were relatively cheap. As it gets more crowded, more food stalls were opened and the food smelled so good. Didn't know what they were, but I would like to try as soon as the performance ended.


As usual, the locals opened the show. Then continued by Poland and then us. Although we didn't perform in full team, we were really glad we could finish the festival and the whole performances. We had mixed feeling; happy, relieved, and sad at the same time.








Well, this is a bit out of context. After the performance, I found the source of this great smell. It is a Pincho, a pork skewers that is rarely found in restaurants. It is only sold occasionally at night markets in Extremadura and Andalucia. I was lucky having the chance to try this. The pork is cooked well and the buttery sauce is so damn good!
Pincho


The next day, it was Indonesia Independence Day. While waiting for the bus, we celebrated in our own way. We made our own ceremony, raised the flag, and sang the national anthem.





Then it was time to say goodbye. Some of us went back home while some still continued the journey to Sevilla. It was a teary moment for everybody but I couldn't cry at that time. I couldn't believe I could make this kind of trip to happen again that I met these great people and had another lifetime experience. Suddenly, again, I'm looking for another trip and hopefully I will have another chance.

You May Also Like

0 comments