Cáceres, The Hidden Gem City in Spain

by - 11:33 AM

If I didn't join the dance festival this year, I wouldn't have known, or even heard about Cáceres. This walled city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I was pretty excited knowing the city is also gastronomy capital of Spain, but I think I didn't experience it much. 
Plaza Mayor
Plaza Mayor is my favourite area in the city. It has many decent restaurants and leads you to the walled area, so you'll get the best of both worlds. 

Plaza Mayor at night

Eating here won't break the bank. You can eat great food at fancy restaurants or taperia (tapas bar) with affordable price.



Not only what you see here, but Cáceres has modern side too. Our bus stops directly in front of Stradivarius. There is also a shopping mall where they have those other Spanish famous fashion brands.
Getting around is easy with the bus

You May Also Like

0 comments