Amertha Bhavani Goes to Spain, Day 14 (Aug 14, 2015) - Villanueva de la Serena

by - 7:20 PM

The day of the last workshop. I slept very late that made me skip the first workshop which is from Senegal. I joined the one from Cuba and it was very exciting. We learned some move sets, left to right steps, and turns. What I remember the most is the one called 'cha cha cha'. After that, the Cuban guys and girls danced together. I've seen some of their performances, but this is the one I like the most. The dance was very fun. It was quite fast and they kept changing partners. I wanted to dance like that too.
With the Cuban ladies

We were back performing again. This time we performed with México in Villanueva de la Serena. Well, nothing special. Our performance is just like any other day. But México and us really supported each other when we did our performance.












You May Also Like

0 comments