Amertha Bhavani Goes to Spain, Day 10 (Aug 10, 2015) - Mérida

by - 12:49 PM

Another workshop to start the day. Today, it would be from Poland and México. I was very sleepy so I had not got up when Poland was giving the workshop, too bad I missed it. When I came downstairs, México had already started so I tried to catch up. The girls were divided into lines with one Méxican stood in front of each line. The best thing is we could borrow their big, flowy skirts to dance with! While the guys played with sword knives. At the end, we all danced together with the music. So fun! Gracias, México!


With Diana



That night, we performed in Mérida. No wonder it was quite a bigger city than any other venues since it is the capital of Extremadura. Wish I had a day to explore this city, I found it interesting enough. We performed with Georgia and we started with a parade. Along the way, I was asking myself what kind of parade we were having, we only met few people in every corner we passed. Where is everybody??




But then, as we arrived in the venue, we gasped in an awe. The place is so amazing! A ruins of Roman building as our background, how cool is that? I actually didn't know the name of the place, when I Google-d it, it's called Acueducto de los Milagros (Miraculous Aqueduct). Turns out it's actually a bridge. Whatever it is, we were happy performing at this place. We had quite a long time to wait so as usual, we used it for photoshoot.








You May Also Like

0 comments