Amertha Bhavani Goes to Spain - Postcards from Elvas, Portugal

by - 12:52 AM


Continued from previous post
So at first I didn't want to come along but I had to. Turns out I really enjoyed this unplanned short visit to Portugal. I couldn't believe I was actually in another country again! We got plenty of time to spend while waiting for Paramadina's performance, so me and my friend, Adam, strolled around.

We walked into an alley and found old buildings. They remind me of Macau, of course since the country has Portuguese influence. It was getting darker and there were only a few people passing by. They were all heading to the stage, I thought. We didn't care and walked further instead. Beyond our expectations, we found more interesting things and amazing views! Castle, houses, bright lights. *sigh...* How I enjoyed the view that night. This city gives me different ambience. I wish I had more time or at least a day here to visit its museum, castle, and other worth-to-visit buildings.






Dark Chocolate from Ecuador and Mascarpone Vodka Lemon ice cream

The venue









Elvas Castle


The view that made me speechless



Photos by me and Adam Rahmansyah

You May Also Like

0 comments