Amertha Bhavani Goes to Spain, Day 4 (Aug 4, 2015)

by - 11:03 PM

It had been only a few days, but today would be our last day here. Whaatt?! That means we would do our last performance here as well. So sad :(. We did nothing in the morning and afternoon. The city is very small and while we were having free time, nothing opened because of siesta. We actually could use the swimming pool, but it took 15 minute walk and we were a bit lazy that day. We preferred to take shower, wash our clothes (Washing clothes became something we like to do while in here. Since the weather was super hot, our clothes dry within minutes!), and rest.

We performed at the same place as the first one. The group from Uruguay came the day before and we performed with them that night. It was fun watching them. Our girls were crushing on one guy and amazed with the ladies by their toned and lean bodies.


Pakkape Pakarena


Who knew I could play the percussion? Even I couldn't even believe it.

Candu Geulis



Enggang Papatay

Zapin Rembulan


Kembang Likpeng



Mambo Yospan




Uruguay's performance





With Aaron and our host, Isabel

The night had not over yet. We were told that there would be a party near the school with everybody, wohoo! It just began at 2am. We had to wake up early the next day but we didn't care. I even already packed my things earlier that day so I didn't have to be in a rush.

I thought they already prepared a particular place. We walked and saw some people already gathered with music played by the sound system. Guess what? Turns out they actually used free space, public street to be exact, in front of a warehouse! Mmm... I was speechless at first and tried to get what was going on. Then I saw a big trash bin and I was surprised there was sangria inside it! Plus, once in a while we had to move to the side if any car passed. Okay.

I came here to have fun so I didn't really care about the place anymore. We started taking the drinks and I couldn't wait to dance, but everybody seemed to be stand still. Our group became the only one who is uplifted. Then more Uruguayan people came. We started dancing again and this time everybody moved their body. The party was officially started! Some people from Uruguay led the dance at first and everybody followed. Some other people then did other moves in turns. We were having so much fun together. Since this is our last night, I didn't want to leave until everybody gone. It was such a great way to end the night (or start the day). It was nice meeting you guys and I hope to see you all again!



Party people


You May Also Like

0 comments