My Simple and Natural Daily Makeup Routine

by - 8:33 PM

I have decided that I'm expanding my blog to not only talk about travel. Since I also have interest in many things beside traveling, then I thought why don't I share them too? As a girl, I also have (huge) interest in beauty. Maybe not many people know about that since I don't share it much, only when talking with my friends. Every time I buy magazine, instead of fashion, beauty section is the one that most excites me. I just love any beauty products photos, they are always interesting and make me want to buy them. I watch beauty tutorials on Youtube and follow make up artists' Instagram. I collect beauty books too! Bobbi Brown books are the best. Although I've done make up on people at several events, still, I'm waaay too far to be called a pro.

In this very first beauty post, I want to share my daily look. Honestly, I'm actually not the type who wear much makeup. I used to keep my face bare and didn't wear makeup if it's not necessary. I only do it on special occasions. My mom cares about my look a lot more than I do. Really, my hair is originally curly and I used to have longer hair and just keep it natural most of the time. I was just too lazy to spend more time in the morning to make myself look better. She keeps complaining and telling me about it everyday. Then I realised she was right. After finding the right formula, I wear this look most of the time, usually to the campus (if I'm not lazy) and church. It makes my face look fresher without being too much.


First, let me list the products I use to achieve the look, they are:

1. Za Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel moisturizer
2. Sunkiller BB Perfect Strong
3. Tony Moly Prestige Carat Dual concealer
4. Ultima II Pressed Powder
5. NYX Eye Primer
6. Revlon Black eyebrow pencil
7. Sephora Brown Contour eye pencil 12HR wear
9. Mentholatum blush on
10. Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in Lady and The Vamp

This is my fresh-from-the-shower face. In this photo, I haven't put anything on my face, not even any moisturizer. I don't know why but red spots always come on my face and body skin every time after I take a shower.

Here are the steps:
1. Put small amount of moisturizer on the back of your hand.

2. Take a few drops of BB cream.

3. Mix them together. BB cream will look too bright on my face if worn alone or even applied after the moisturizer.

4. Apply the mixture on the face.

5. Put concealer and dab to cover spots, redness, blemishes, etc.


6. While waiting the products to set, apply primer on the eyes. My eyelids are very oily, the primer helps any product I put on my eyes stick and last longer.


7. Apply powder on the face. I use brush instead of puff for a lighter application.

8. Draw brows to make them more define. Nowadays, thick brows is becoming a trend. For me, I like to keep the shape natural.

9. Line your eyes. This liner is very pigmented and creamy. The colour pops with only single stroke.

10. Lightly smudge the liner.

11. Apply blush lightly on the cheeks. So glad that my cousin gave me this. The pink colour is very pretty.

12. Apply lip stain on the lips and you're done!

Wait.. do I skip mascara? Yes, I do. Most mascaras are hard to be removed, even using oil-based remover. I can't imagine myself working hard to remove it everyday. When I want to wear it, I only wear on the upper lashes because on the bottom most of the time my eye water melts the mascara and leave unnecessary stain on my skin.


Tadaaa. You're set and ready to go!

In beauty expert/blogger world, this look might be the simplest and least time-consuming. Beginners out there, wanna try?

What's your daily makeup routine? Share it with me :)

You May Also Like

0 comments