Bali Summer 2015 List - Gelato Shops

by - 11:50 PM

Hello again, readers! I just had a month trip to Europe which made me abandon my blog. Can't wait to write about it soon but let me finish my Bali story first, it's not over yet.
Bali was hot which made me crave for something cold and I didn't expect gelato shops are everywhere. Here are some that I visited:

1. Gelato Secrets
Tried the one in Ubud. Other branches are in Sanur and Petitenget. Saw the long queue when I passed and decided to try it after having lunch. Small but comfy place, great taste.






Flavours I tried: Salted Butter Caramel, Oreo, Valrhona Milk Chocolate & Brownies Bits, Speculoos
Price: Rp45.000,- for 2 scoops


2. Gusto Gelato
The most popular and highly recommended. The most affordable one with great taste. Really worth the value. Only has one shop in Jl. Mertanadi, Seminyak.






Flavours I tried: Coffee and Matcha
Price: Rp22.000,- (cup) and Rp24.000,- (cone) for 2 flavours


3. Gelato Factory
Passed the street a lot and this shop really caught my attention. Love the fact that they differ the price based on size instead of flavours or scoops so we can try unlimited flavours in small portion!









Flavours I tried: Oreo, Dark Chocolate, Raspberry, Banana
Price: Rp30.000,- (small), Rp45.000,- (medium)

4. Lello Lello Gelato
Another great gelato in Seminyak. A perfect last dessert to end my trip.









Flavours I tried: Espresso and Dark Chocolate
Price: Rp27.000,- for one scoop

You May Also Like

0 comments