Catedral de Notre Dame, Paris

by - 10:35 PM


My first stop in my second visit to Paris. Of course I really wanted to come inside, and it's free after all. There was a very long queue line, though, that made me think twice. Thankfully my friends let me go while they were waiting for me outside. Although the line was long, it didn't take long for me to finally be inside the church.




The highlight of the church is the candles. Among other churches I've visited, this is the one that has candles the most. I love it that they are lit beautifully.


Beautiful chandeliers

The confession room


There was a mass when I came. I had no idea what mass it was since it was Friday and it wasn't first Friday of the month either.



Overall, the cathedral looks more like a castle than a church to me.

You May Also Like

0 comments